Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Challenge #3 - Inspiration from Vera Bradley

Yesterday, I got to have lunch with a few friends down at a fav restaurant near where I used to work and we happened to be right by a cute gift shop with tons of Vera Bradley on clearance. Well- I just had to look (and buy *LOL*). I bought this great hanging toiletry bag in a lovely tree print  I decided it was so pretty, that it literally was inspiring me to scrapbook these random pics of my husband and son sleeping. The journaling talks about their similar personalities and their shared propensity for falling asleep at the drop of a hat *LOL*


I also used the sketch at Sketchy Thursday's 3.17 challenge. I haven't done ST in a couple weeks and am glad to have gotten a chance to finally join in again. I'd been trying to figure out what to do with  and finally came up with this idea.

For this I used a bunch of paper scraps: Kaiser Craft and some other unknown PP; Bazzill cardstock, cheap CS from HL,  white uniball gel pen, Pine Needle Distress Ink (Ranger), McGill botanical bird punch, Sizzix (Tim Holtz) wood grain embossing folder, ColorBox chalk ink (chestnut roan), and AC Thickers

I hope you will play along - please link up your layout post  in the comments  by next Tues, March 29th at 11:59pm

No comments:

Post a Comment