Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekly Challenge #1 : DIY / homemade embellies

Here is a layout from my cousin's (in-law) wedding.  All details can be found here.

For our very first scraptastic challenge, we chose using homemade embellishments - be it paper flowers, fabric lollipop flowers, or- as in this case- resin flowers I made with molds and casting resin. The sky is the limit and use your imagination. My plan is to draw for prizes from weekly participation on a monthly (and eventually bi-weekly) basis. The first prize will be an assortment of resin flowers, birds and stars in the winner's choice of colors (see here). Thanks for looking and hope to see your LOs or cards linked here in the comments by Tuesday, March 8 at 11:59 pm EST   :)

P.S. And I figure your odds of winning are pretty darn good if you get on the "ground floor" ;P

8 comments:

  1. Ok, I am totally going to have to do something. Hmmm... Handmade embellies... Think, Think!!! Ok, well, at least I have the weekend to come up with something. :-) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://heatherscrapqueen.blogspot.com/2011/03/page-for-scraptastic-challenge-i-made.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know how to post my link :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. you posted it just fine, Heather :) It won't show as a clickable link but I just cut and paste into my address bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I have my homemade embellishment done. I will post in a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, bad lighting and all. Here it is...

    http://corejones.blogspot.com/2011/03/snr-april-sneak-and-challenge-call.html

    ReplyDelete